Click here to Check Availability and book a room.
The Historic Hutchinson House B&B requires that you reserve your room with a credit card or check. We accept all major credit cards. If paying by check, a deposit in the amount of half of the total stay is due 10 days prior to the reservation date. You can, however, pay for your stay using cash, check, gift certificate or credit card. Room rates do not include state and local sales tax. Rates are subject to change. For your convenience reservations may be made on-line by clicking here. You may also call to reserve your room between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. by calling 507.384.3291.
The Historic Hutchinson House B&B is able to provide a unique, personalized-service lodging experience by offering just 5 guest rooms. However, with a limited number of rooms, just one cancellation has a significant impact on our operations. Therefore the following cancellation policies apply:
- 2-Week Rule – Cancellations received at least 14 days prior to your reserved night shall be refunded, in full, subject to the 2-Room Rule, below. Cancellations received within 14 days of the reserved night shall be charged the full room rate, per room, for one night. In the event we are able to resell the room(s), a gift certificate equal to the amount charged, valid for one year based on availability, shall be issued.
- 2-Room Rule – If 2 or more rooms are reserved for one or more nights, a non-refundable cancellation fee of $25/per room shall be charged or withheld from refunded deposits if the cancellation is received at least 14 days prior to your reserved night. The 2-Week Rule described above shall apply for cancellations received within 14 days of the reservation.
Check-in is after 4:00 p.m. If you plan to arrive later than 10:00 pm, please notify the inn-keepers so special arrangements can be made to greet you upon your arrival.
Check-out is at 11:00 a.m. Late check-out without prior approval will be charged a late fee of $25.
• Coffee and/or tea will be available at 7:00 a.m. everyday.
• Saturday, Sunday and Holiday mornings a gourmet, three-course breakfast is served promptly at 9:00 a.m.*
• Monday through Friday mornings an exceptional hot, home-cooked breakfast is served at 7:30 a.m.*
• We will make every effort to accommodate your special dietary needs. Please convey any dietary concerns when you make reservations or at check-in.
• *Breakfast times are subject to change based on the needs of our guest community.
Historic Hutchinson House B&B is an environmentally friendly establishment. To do our part for the environment, we recycle newspaper, plastic, glass, and aluminum. Every day, tons of detergent and millions of gallons of water are used to wash hotel linens. If you wish to help us in reducing the use of detergent, energy, and water, please hang your towels on the rack. That will tell us you will use your towels again. Leaving your towels in the bathtub will tell us you would like fresh towels. We always change our bed linens between guests. If you would like your bed linens changed more frequently, please let us know. We will be happy to accommodate your wishes.
For the safety and comfort of our guests, smoking is not permitted at Historic Hutchinson House. For our guests who smoke, we have a designated smoking area. If the smoking policy is violated, the guest will be required to leave immediately and will be assessed a $200 fee to cover the cost of cleaning. An additional fee may be charged to cover any loss of income while the house is being cleaned.
Due to the risk of fire, candles are not allowed in, or around, the house. If you want the ambiance of a candle, please ask the inn-keepers for our battery-operated style.
We truly regret that we cannot accommodate pets. We can assist you in making arrangements for your pet to stay at a local kennel.
Children are welcome by special arrangement with the innkeeper.
For special occasions or just to show you care, we encourage you to consider the gift of a stay at the Historic Hutchinson House B&B. A gift certificate is a wonderful gift for those special but “hard to buy for” folks and your family, friends, or business associates will be pampered and treated as our special guests.
Simply provide us with the credit card of your choice and the value you wish to pay. Then let us know the name and address of the person(s) you want to pamper and the date, if applicable, of the special occasion. We’ll do the rest.
Gift certificates may be redeemed up to one year from date of purchase and our cancellation policy does apply for reservations placed in advance. Also, state and local sales taxes do apply and may need to be collected at the end of the stay.
The Historic Hutchinson House B&B is the perfect place to reserve for your small group. The inn-keepers have private living quarters in back of the house, which allows our guests full use of the property, including the kitchen! Call us for more details.